Work, work, work. Today was not so hectic after all. In our schedule, this day was actually set apart for the workshop and to our advantage the workshop lasted until lunch time. So we had time to go back and do our work, as for me I was busy re-working on the work I did for the past week.
The appreciative knowledge workshop was beautiful..... Everything was up to standard, the team members were organised and they knew what they were doing. I learned a lot. For some people who had never done any public speaking, that t workshop was their platform. It was mind opening to a lot of us and very informative. Now I know what I want concerning my career and I have a positive view about my future. aah I loved it.
It was not as hard as I had some basic work to work on. And at the end of the day me and Phyllis had to post our work in the wiki and I should tell you that is not an easy thing to do. You need to know what you are doing. I saw DR Sewdass' lecture on the wikis come to life. I then had to apply my knowledge.
Thank CSIR you for showing me that what I am learning in class is not just a waste of time. Now I know that all the things I am being taught do apply in the corporate world.
Haha, true that we will apply everything learnt in class. We all use facebook so this wiki thing shouldnt be much of a hassle.
ReplyDeletelol no man. we are required to use the wiki not facebook
ReplyDelete